Yet another delay

Well I checked the weather this weekend and I’ll have to postpone my trip again.  There is a windy weather system moving in over the Sierras this weekend.  Doesn’t look too good.  I don’t know why God is providentially hindering me from travelling to Yerington but I have enough faith to know when not to push it.  I’m rescheduling for some time next week.  It will be a last minute decision.

Watch this space for more information.

Days until paint: who knows?

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s